Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kicking off....


I love Drupal, I really do. As an open source product, it allows you to build all kinds of exciting online content. I really wanted to do my own Drupal based Legal Literacies site, but after struggling for 12 months I have realised that I don't have enough room in my brain to develop and moderate a site, AND write content for it.

So, enough procrastinating, I'm here with the true and trusted Blogger so now I have no excuse.

Bear with me while I transfer the posts from the old site. It may be a little while before new material goes up and May will look kind of busy.

I'll be posted about all kinds of teaching and learning issues in the law/justice context but some of this might be interesting to teachers in other fields. In my next post I'll explain what the concept behind this blog is, and how it came to be. I also want to post learning modules, teaching tips and discussion for all. Anything published here will fall under a creative commons license (see the sidebar) and will be available to use, remix and experiment with. Just like preschool but without the playdoh. Actually, I lie, there will be some playdoh.


No comments:

Post a Comment